Saturday, January 10, 2009

Blogging With a Purpose

I have over 10 years of family history stories, facts, articles, maps, and information that I have accumulated. Many of it came from free online resources, family pedigree charts, and information that was verbally passed along through family lines. I have also accumulated a collection of pictures. It is my goal to pass this information along to other family members that might be interested. It is also my intention to correct errors if needed. My hope is that people will enjoy what they read, feel a connection to those in their lineage and take what they want to add to their histories. I am always on the look for more, so email me your stories or information if you want to add it to the site. Genealogy has never been easier to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment